Friday, May 27, 2016

On your mark, get set, GO!

And we're off!

So, after getting my own copy of "Honours of War" I've managed to build my first regiment, the Earl of Angus on foot. I've decided to do a regiment of Musketeers, with 2 banners, an ensign and a drummer. Ive managed to get a good bit of work in.

Set up:


Primed:



And airbrushed with the basic reds:



I've also made a movement tray for the 3 bases for this regiment:



Pointless maybe, but I like it as an extra touch, and they are my models, so I'll do with em what I want. Get off my lawn as well, whilst you're at it!

So what's next?

The next step for these lads is breaking them up in their respective bases. Ill be painting them up per 6 models. Another layer of red, painted with a brush, to make sure I have covered the whole model, followed by 1 or 2 washes to darken them down a good amount before highlighting them back up toa nice, bright red.

Onwards and upwards ladies an gents. Onwards and upwards!

1 comment: